Skip to content
- Try walking outside for 20-30 minutes several times per week to alleviate stress and give your mind a boost
- Walking boosts stress-busting endorphins
- Brisk walking boosts endorphins, which can reduce stress hormones and alleviate mild depression
- Getting some fresh air and spending time in nature has been linked to stress reduction and also improved memory and attention
- Leave the phone at home it's good to disconnect from the outside world and clear your head
- Walking increases your overall health and your sense of well-being, which puts more pep in your step every day
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.