- Many people would like to believe that they can move in an “upward spiral” toward greater personal well-being.
- Evidence shows that positive well-being has numerous positive by-products that appear to benefit people, including: greater self-control and self-regulatory and coping abilities and a bolstered immune system.
- Something that the science has been confirming to us is that we have more power to influence our emotions than we thought.
- This means that people get to start working on their own well-being and taking their emotional health into their own hands.
- It means that we can build up a toolbox with things that help and the more we practise using those tools, the more skilled we will get at using them.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device