Skip to content
- Write down your top three to five priority tasks, and concentrate on these tomorrow
- Repeat the above process every day (“Tomorrow I will…”)
- Immediately consult with your journal in the morning to remind yourself of what needs to be done
- The antidote to fear is action
- Action alleviates anxiety
- Procrastination feeds your fear and anxiety
- Break your tasks down into smaller, more-manageable parts, and get to work
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.