Skip to content
- Research shows that happy people are motivated to do kind things for others
- Over the next seven days, try to perform seven acts of kindness beyond what you normally do
- Do one extra act of kindness per day, or do a few acts of kindness in a single day
- These do not have to be over-the-top or time-intensive acts, but they should be something that really helps or impacts another person
- At the end of each day, list your random act of kindness
- Make sure you've finished seven total new acts of kindness by the end of the week
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.