Skip to content
- Honesty and integrity form the foundation of trust which is essential to cooperation and long-term personal and interpersonal growth
- Personal integrity generates trust and is the basis of many different types of relationship
- Lack of integrity can undermine almost any other effort to create high trust relationships
- Integrity includes but goes beyond honesty
- Honest is telling the truth
- Integrity is keeping promises and fulfilling expectations
- This requires an integrated character, a oneness, primarily with self but also with life
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.