- Every day we need to be moving for 40-60 minutes.
- Three days a week we need to be exercising at a high intensity (indicated by a red face, heavy breathing and sweating more profusely) for at least 40 minutes.
- On the other four days we still need to be moving, but a lower intensity will suffice (a brisk walk, a jog, yoga/pilates class).
- When we are awake we need to drink two litres of water per day.
- Two litres of water equates roughly to five glasses of water (or four pint glasses).
- We need to have a healthy, balanced and nutritional diet.
- Nutrition, by definition, contributes to health and/or growth.
- Every night we need to sleep for eight hours (either continuously, or in two four-hour blocks).
- When we are asleep our minds and bodies are resting, recovering, growing and developing.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device