Skip to content
- If you know change is on the horizon, do some prep work
- Change is less stressful when you have a contingency plan in place
- Once you become aware of negative thoughts, you’re better equipped to shift them to emphasize the positive
- Write in a journal, talk with a trusted friend or make an appointment with a therapist
Structure and routine are comforting, so the more you can maintain your routine in the midst of a change, the better off you’ll be
Incorporate stress-relieving and enjoyable activities into your day
Avoid quieting troubling emotions with unhealthy behaviours such as smoking and drinking
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.