Skip to content
- The single most important practice in stress management is differentiating between what we can change and what we cannot
- We need to identify what we have influence over and what we do not
- The recovery community practices something called the Serenity Prayer: “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference”
- You can control the choices you make right now
- If we can focus on making clear what parts of our day are within our control and what parts are not, we will not only be happier, we will have a distinct advantage over the people who fail to realize they are fighting an unwinnable battle
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.