Skip to content
- Don’t go into another’s territory at an unfavourable time
- The best policy is to use strategy, influence, and the trend of events to case the adversary to submit willingly
- Therefore those who win every battle are not really skilful - those who render others’ armies helpless without fighting are the best of all
- Those who are good at getting rid of trouble are those who take care of it before it arises; those who are good at overcoming opponents are those who win before there is form
- This means winning by intelligence
- It is best to win by intelligent planning
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.