Skip to content
- What we choose to focus on (and what we choose to ignore) plays an important role in defining the quality of our life
- Our brains construct our world view based on what we pay attention to
- Who you are, what you think, feel, and do, what you love – is the sum of what you focus on
- By managing your attention, you can improve your world without changing anything concrete in it
- Your world is the outcome of what you pay attention to
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.